We’re always looking for new authors. If you’ve got an idea that will challenge our readers and move our industry forward, we want to hear about it. Writing experience isn’t required, but of course, quality writing is. If you are an aspiring, or even established writer, then please consider being published at WayBetter.Org.
- Authentic – we cannot accept any piece of writing that has been published anywhere else on the Internet. Google doesn’t like it and we listen when they talk.
- We’d like your stories to be a minimum of 600 words please, unless it’s a photo essay.
- We require 3 photographs (minimum) and they need to be at least 1024px wide. Portrait style shots need to be 800px wide.
- You can also send videos’s, or embed codes for videos you’ve uploaded to Youtube.
- If you would like to submit a photoblog / photo essay then we need at least 300 words and at least ten photographs.
- If possible, please format your writing in HTML – it makes it quicker for us to upload on this side.
- Please also send a profile picture of yourself and a short Bio including links to your social profiles and blog.
What Are You Waiting For?:
If you have an idea or even a story that’s ready to go – get in touch with us and we’ll get the ball rolling.